Speech to Command is the first customizable dictation software, built for but not limited to programmers.
- must have the JRE (Java runtime environment) installed
- check by entering the command java into the mac/linux terminal or windows cmd
- Mac/Linux users almost always have the php command installed, but make sure you can execute php ... from the command line.
- Must have Google Chrome browser installed
- (Default) Mac users must have their chrome installed at the default location of /Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Chrome
- (Default) Linux users should test that their chrome works by executing the command 'chrome' from the command line
- (Default) Windows users must have their chrome installed at the default location of C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
As it is built to help those with RSI and other hand disabilities, I have decided to not explicitly charge for this program
as I want to support those who need it but cannot afford it. However, I have poured countless hours into the research
and development of this project to help those in need like myself.
Please consider offering a small donation of $10.00 to help support the continual development of this software. I'm a college student without a job so please send some love <3. support me on venmo please!